The use of certain cookies requires your consent. We do this by means of a so-called cookie banner.
3. The type of cookies used and their objectives
We use the following types of cookies:
– Functional cookies: they allow the website to function better and are more user-friendly for the visitor. For example: we store your login details or what you have put in your shopping cart.
– Anonymous analytical cookies: these ensure that an anonymous cookie is generated each time you visit a website. These cookies know whether you have visited the site before or not. Only the first time you visit, a cookie is generated; subsequent visits will use the existing cookie. This cookie is only used for statistical purposes. In this way, the following data can be collected:
• The number of unique visitors
• How often users visit the site
• Which pages users view
• How long users view a particular page
• At which page visitors leave the site
– Analytical cookies: these ensure that every time you visit a website a cookie is generated. These cookies know whether you have visited the site before or not. Only on the first visit, a cookie is generated, on subsequent visits the existing cookie is used. This cookie is only used for statistical purposes. In this way, the following data can be collected, such as:
• Which pages you have viewed
• How long you stayed on a certain page
• At which page did you leave the site
– Site improvement cookies: allow us to test different versions of a web page to see which page is best visited.
4. Your rights regarding your data
You have the right to access, rectification, limitation and deletion of personal data. In addition, you have the right to object to the processing of personal data and the right to data transfer. You can exercise these rights by sending us an e-mail via firstname.lastname@example.org. In order to prevent abuse, we may ask you to identify yourself adequately. When it concerns access to personal data linked to a cookie, we ask you to send us a copy of the cookie in question. You can find this in the settings of your browser.
5. Blocking and deleting cookies
You can easily block and delete cookies yourself at any time via your internet browser. You can also set your internet browser to notify you when a cookie is placed. You can also indicate that certain cookies may not be placed. For this possibility, please check the help function of your browser. If you delete the cookies in your browser, this may affect the pleasant use of this website.
Some tracking cookies are placed by third parties who display advertisements to you via our website, for example. You can delete these cookies centrally via www.youronlinechoices.eu.
Please be aware that if you do not want cookies, we can no longer guarantee that our Website works properly. It is possible that some functions of the site will be lost or even that you will not be able to visit the website at all. In addition, refusing cookies does not mean that you will not see any advertisements at all. The advertisements are then just not tailored to your interests and can be repeated more often.
How you can change your settings varies from browser to browser. Consult the help function of your browser if necessary, or click on one of the icons below to go directly to the manual of your browser.
– Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/nl/kb/cookies-verwijderen-gegevens-wissen-websites-opgeslagen
– Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop&hl=nl
– Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/nl-nl/kb/278835
– Safari on smart phone: https://support.apple.com/nl-nl/HT201265
– Safari on Mac: https://support.apple.com/nl-be/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
6. New developments and unforeseen cookies
The texts of our website can be changed at any time due to continuous developments. This also applies to our cookie statement. Therefore, please read this statement regularly in order to stay informed of any changes.
It is also possible that through our websites cookies are placed by others, of which we ourselves are not always aware. Do you encounter unforeseen cookies on our website that you cannot find in our overview? Please let us know via email@example.com. You can also contact the third party directly and ask which cookies they placed, the reason for this, the cookie’s lifespan and how they have ensured your privacy.
7. Final remarks
We will have to adjust these statements from time to time, for example when we modify our website or change the rules regarding cookies. You can consult this webpage for the latest version.
If you have any questions and / or comments please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
31 August 2020